Dungog Community Markets
Local farmers and artisan produce and crafts
WHEN: 1st Saturday of the month (NO market in January)
TIME: 8.00am to 1.00pm
WHERE: St Andrews Church – 63 Dowling Street, Dungog.
Contact Chris Adams on 0403 035 623 for any information
Current stalls include:
- artisan arts and crafts
- preserved foods; jams, sauces, chutneys, chillies, herbs, vinegar’s, relishes
- artisan soaps
- cakes, slices and biscuits
- sourdough breads
- hand made candles
- handmade children’s clothing and accessories
- handcrafted jewellery
- handmade quality children’s clothing
- plants, vegetable seedlings
- St Andrew’s kitchen; bacon & egg rolls, coffee, scones, smoothies, brunch & lunch
- fruit and vegetables
- worm juice
- old treasures
- organic farm fresh eggs
- seasonal farmer produce
The market is growing and evolving with new artisans and farmers joining the market each month.
People are increasingly keen to know the provenance of what they are eating, wearing or using and on market day you can talk to the farmer or artisan directly about the produce and farming methods. Come for breakfast, come for a browse, come for artisan crafts and farmer produce.
Thinking of applying to become a stallholder at The Dungog Market? We would love to hear from talented artists, designers, creators, food producers and food vendors and farmers.